Cancellation Policy

Last Updated: 15-04-2024

  1. Introduction: At Eclat-Emporium, we value your satisfaction and strive to provide you with a smooth shopping experience. To ensure transparency and clarity regarding cancellations and changes to orders, please read our policies below:

  2. Cancellation Policy: Effective immediately, cancellations are not possible after placing an order. Orders are processed automatically once placed. Please note that cancellation requests after the order process cannot be accommodated.

  3. Order Modification Policy (e.g., color/size changes): Please note that changes to your order, such as changing the color or size of an item, are not possible after the order process. Therefore, please review your order carefully before submitting it.

  4. Refund Processing: Refunds for processed orders are handled according to our standard return policies. Please note that refunds cannot be issued for cancelled orders due to our cancellation policy.

  5. Special Circumstances: We understand that there may be exceptional situations that require a change or cancellation of the order. In such cases, please contact our customer support team immediately, and we will do our best to assist you.

  6. Rejected/Unclaimed Items: If a delivery is rejected or a package is not collected, the item will be returned to our warehouse. In such cases, we offer a partial refund of 75% of the order value (minimum £20). The remaining 25% will be retained as a restocking fee to cover the costs of restocking. - Alternatively, customers may also opt for a free reshipment. However, this option must be reported to us within 15 days of receiving the notification of the rejected or unclaimed package.

Please note that adherence to these policies ensures a smooth and efficient shopping experience for all our valued customers. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you.